MAIN LINE PUBLIC ADJUSTERS, LLC
INITIAL STEPS NEEDED FROM CLIENT TO FILE A DAMAGE CLAIM
2012 Spring Lake, NJ
INITIAL STEPS FOR US TO FILE YOUR INSURANCE CLAIM
Initial Steps For Clients To Do List: Allows Us To File Your Insurance Claim
Take a photo of the first 3 pages of your insurance companies "Declaration Page". This is the page that lets our licensed adjusters understand what damages you're covered for. Text or email us 941-300-1960
Take photos of your damage and email or text them to us.
From your photos begin to put together a "Contents List".
At Main Line Public Adjusters, LLC, we are committed to excellence. For over 4 decades, we have worked hard to make sure our clients receive outstanding services. As a full-service Public Adjuster Agency, we can take care of all your damaged needs. Get in touch with one of our expert adjusters and let us start protecting your rights. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Call or Text Us Today
MAIN LINE PUBLIC ADJUSTERS, LLC PROVIDE
1) We analyze your insurance policy for determination of coverages. Often Insurance providers add addendums that you may not be aware of.
2) DocuSign makes our contract process easy and fast.
3) We know how to CALL IN the claim with answering the insured's adjuster technical questions regarding their damage. Answered incorrectly a possible denial.
4) Create Insurance approved Xactimate drawings and replacement costs for you of your damaged property/rooms/home.
5) Help you with your contents list.
6) Correspond directly with your insurance adjusters.
7) Negotiate all claim settlements with your insurance adjuster.
8) We promptly communicate with you.
9) Send you your settlement check. The check is made out to the homeowner, the mortgage company if you have one and to us.